Benefits of Almond | Top 10 Healthy Benefits of Almond Nuts
1. Reduce Risk of Heart Attack Rich in Monounsaturated Fats Helps to Lower Down Bad Cholesterol also Reduce Risk of Heart Attacks & Disease.
2. Blood Pressure Stabilize - Potassium Benefits by Maintain Heart Function & Balance Normal Blood Pressure To Prevent High Blood Pressure & Atherosclerosis.
3. Prevent Cancer Contains Fiber Supports for Detoxify Your Body & Smooth the Digestive System. Also Prevent & Lower Down the Risk of Colon Cancer.
4. Ease Constipation Fiber Helps to Poop Smoothly by Eating 4-5 Almonds A Day, It Helps Improve Your Digestion & Bowel Movement
5. Prevent Diabetes & Cardiovascular disease - reduce the rise of blood sugar after meal. - regulate the glucose absorption - to prevent high level of sugar in the body.
6. Improve Brain Power Rich in Zinc which protects brain cells from free radical damage Vitamin B6 support metabolism of proteins for brain cell repair Vitamin E to slow down brain ageing to boost memory
7. Prevent Weight Gain & Overeating Rich in Protein & Fiber to Reduce Hunger & Can Feel Full Faster to Reduce Eating less Calories For Weight Loss.
8. Prevent Birth Defects High folic acid helps to Promote Healthy Cell & Tissue Growth of Fetus to Reduce Birth Defects.
9. Skin Care Richness in Vitamin E - to shield skin from damage from sun exposure - prevent blackheads - prevent acne
10. Energy Production Essential Source of Manganese, Copper and Riboflavin. - Improve Energy Generation - Main Good Energy Circulation
About the Almond Board
Almond Board of California in India
India has a rich and long standing tradition of almond consumption. The Almond Board of California celebrates this tradition and looks at the county as a market of great potential and importance. This is a reason for the board to continue to invest resources to run and support an active marketing, trade and market access programme in the country.
By the means of this programme, the board aims to build awareness around the multiple nutritional benefits of consuming almonds every day post validating them through learnings obtained from various nutrition researches.
To achieve this and as a part of the India programme, Almond Board of California engages with consumers, health care professionals, importers , food companies, government and regulatory agencies within the country.